These Terms and any estimate set out the whole agreement between you and us for the supply of our rubbish collection services. If feasible we will provide a estimate for our waste removal services without inspection of the site. Following your acceptance of our estimate, a contract shall be created between us. It is noteworthy that we reserve the right to change our estimated price if at the time of collection the information you provided to us at the time of the estimate was incomplete or inaccurate. If we visit the location in need of rubbish clearance in order to estimate, there shall be no contract between us until we have inspected the place. Any prior price indication shall be an estimate only, and not binding on us. An estimate from us shall be valid for a period of 7 calendar days from its date of issue. However, we reserve the right to withdraw it at anytime during this period.
1. Cancellations will only be accepted if received by us at the latest by 09:00 am and 3 clear business days (Monday - Friday) prior to the job commencement day. I.e. Received by us by 09:00 Monday for a Thursday job cancellation. Received by us by 09:00 am Tuesday for a Friday job cancellation. Received by us by 09:00 am Wednesday for a Monday job cancellation. Cancellations made within these terms will then receive a refund of monies paid, less a £25.00 admin fee. We do not accept cancellations for jobs booked for a Saturday, Sunday, or where we have accepted a public or bank holiday booking. Therefore any jobs cancelled at any time under these terms will not receive a refund of any kind. Except for those jobs rebooked as shown in 2, below.
2. If due to unforeseen circumstances a cancellation has to be made at any time before the job commences and then is re-booked at mutually convienent date, then there will not be an admin fee or any other charges made.
3. Cancellations not received by 09:00 am and within the specified cancellation terms as shown in 1, above. No refunds of any monies paid will be given. Exceptions to this are as shown in 2, above.
4. Within some estimates we have included a set amount of labour time for a job. Any other time needed that exceeds the allocated time will be charged in increments at the prevailing rate. Please contact us if you need any further information, or if you're not sure about anything else.
1. Unless we are prevented from doing so by a Force Majeure Event, we will provide services with reasonable care and skill.
2. We will make every effort to provide the services on removal dates provided but there may be delays due to circumstances beyond our control. In this case we will inform you to arrange a revised removal date as soon as reasonably possible.
3. You confirm that you have the full authority for us to collect and dispose of the rubbish. You shall indemnify us from and against any cost or expense we suffer or incur from any third party as a result of your not having the authority for us to clear the rubbish.You shall provide to us, our employees, agents and subcontractors, with free and safe access to the premises where the rubbish is to be removed. You shall also notify us of any special circumstances which may be relevant to our estimate, including not limited to if the rubbish is difficult to get to, if any items are large or heavy, or if there is likely to be a dispute as to whether the rubbish can be cleared, or if we are unable to park free of charge, or due to restrictions outside the premises where the rubbish is to be collected from. If you do not, or you provide us with incomplete or inaccurate information or instructions, we may cancel a collection, either on attendance at site or by giving you notice, or we may make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to cover any extra work that is required, or costs including parking charges or enforcements that might be incurred by us while carrying on with the job.
5. If we detect or suspect there may be any asbestos or other hazardous or dangerous substances or materials on site we may immediately vacate the premises, and will not be responsible for further collection and disposal. In such event you shall still be fully liable to pay for our services in full.
6. If we need to appoint an expert to remove such materials already loaded onto our vans, we reserve the right to charge you, if at the time of removal we were unaware of any asbestos or other hazardous or dangerous substances or materials in what has been removed.
7. Electrical or gas items must be fully disconnected from any power, or water supplies, drained down and removed from any undercounter position prior to us collecting them. Failure to do this and the item(s) will not be collected and you will still be charged.
8. Any sharp or dangerous objects e.g. knives and broken glass should be separately stored in an appropriate container by you before we arrive for the collection. Under no circumstances should sharp objects be stored in bags. This requirement is for the safety of our staff.